Brauns Nyembezi Inc
ODWA NYEMBEZI, As an attorney, has represented one of the parties in a criminal or civil trial by presenting evidence and arguing in support of their client. A skilled litigator, trial lawyer, and arbiter with over 5 years of experience advising clients, trying cases, and negotiating complex civil and criminal disputes.
He is qualified to represent clients before all south Africa administrative and governmental agencies. ODWA NYEMBEZI, often oversee the work of support staff, such as paralegals and legal assistants and legal secretaries.
Company name : Brauns Nyembezi Inc
Company Number : K2014101347
Established date : Incorporation Date 22 May 2014 (6 years ago)
Company Type : Personal Liability Company
About Us / Our Story / Our Beginnings
Brauns Nyembezi Inc. is a legal firm of new generation entrepreneurs positioned to take advantage of technology, benchmarking, skills-transfer, joint ventures and smart partnerships. This strategy has strengthened and enhanced the firm’s range of services and created a powerful capacity to deliver efficient and effective service to cater for the increasing needs and demands of our clients. In addition to Brauns Nyembezi Inc technology practice, we will offer public interest legal work at subsidized rates. The technology practice will allow the firm to be able to provide public interest organizations legal help at the cost of overhead.
Brauns Nyembezi Inc is a limited liability company founded and lead by ODWA NYEMBEZI.
The mission of Brauns Nyembezi Inc Law Firm is to provide the Portland community with technological and public interest legal guidance. We exist to attract and maintain customers and to support the public interest community. When we adhere to this maxim, everything else will fall into place.
Keys to Success
• To create a law firm whose primary goal is to exceed customer’s expectations.
• To develop a client list that includes at least 20 companies, each with revenues of over $3 million.
• To increase the ability to serve public interest organizations each year.
• To be able to offer each year some legal services at a subsidized rate.
We can assist you in the following areas
• Administrative Law
• Agriculture, Arbitration
• Association Agreements
• Business Law
• Cellular Law, Civil, Collections, Commercial, Commercial Drafting, Communications and Media, Company Law, Company Registrations, Construction, Contracts, Corporate, Criminal, Curatorship / Curator Bonis, Custody, Debt Collections, Deceased Estates, Divorce, Divorce Mediation,