Black Diamond Chartered Accountants
Black Diamond Chartered Accountants members has assisted a number of district and local municipalities as well as other private sector companies throughout the Republic of South Africa. Through this, we have gained a lot of experience in our foregoing areas of speciality. Its staff and management have worked in both the public and private sector as Public Auditor, GRAP Specialists, Directors and other positions in Financial Management.
Our accounting services range from basic bookkeeping to the compilation of complex financial statements with every accounting function in between. Whether you are a small, medium or a large enterprise we will determine the perfect accounting package for your specific accounting needs. Whether you require monthly bookkeeping, quarterly budgets or annual financial statements, we are able to meet every accounting need with professionalism and excellence. We provide you with the option of outsourcing all or part of your bookkeeping and accounting requirements to us.
Included in our accounting services are the following:
- Independent reviews and audits.
- Bookkeeping (including the processing of cashbooks, bank reconciliations, month end journal entries etc.)
- Budgeting and managing the budgeting process.
- Maintenance of debtor’s ledger (including monthly invoicing and debt collection), supplier’s ledger and general ledger.
- Maintenance of subsidiary records such as fixed asset registers.
- Management accounting and monthly reporting.