Maake & Associates
MS Maake Incorporation is a 100% black owned firm, which was established in September 2005 as a Sole Practitioner which was then operated as MS Maake trading as Maake & Associates. It is then incorporated on the 24th of May 2012 and registered in terms of section 14 of the Companies Act, 2008. It is an Accounting firm that is based in Nelspruit in Mbombela with no other branches elsewhere.
Maake & Associates is a professional services provider registered with the following professional bodies:
- Institutes of Accounting and Commerce (IAC)
- Southern Institute for Business Accountants (SAIBA)
- Tax Practitioner with South African Revenue Services (SARS)
- Council for debt Collectors (CDC)
We take great pride in our ability to customise our services to suit each of our client’s specific requirements and to do so with integrity by using a team of committed and experienced professionals. All staff members within the network, adhere to the same high standards of quality and share skills, resources and expertise to create the best practice.
Maake & Associates aims to be the best and a brand of choice, making footprint around South Africa for our valued customers and our valued employees.
Maake & Associates commit to providing you with quality service, adding value to your business.
Our success is based on our customer focus. We listen and connect with our customers to ensure extra ordinary outcomes.
Our path is guided by
- Partnership: We believe in mutual beneficial relationships
- Integrity: We believe in honesty and fairness
- Professionalism: We believe in knowledge and skill